Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Photos: 43, Naomi Campbell Covers Shape Mag April '14 in a Moschino swimsuit

 In a s3xy cutout Moschino swimsuit, the legendary supermodel nabs Shape magazine's April 2014 cover with a body so tight, it'll make you want to knock out a few sit-ups.

"I've been on almost every magazine in existence, but this is my first time posing for Shape, and I’m thrilled. Of course," she told the publication. "I wish I had done it when I was younger, but it's an honor to be here at any age."
Campbell goes on to discuss her struggle with quitting smoking and explains why she's decided to move past the toxic habit.
"People told me that cigarettes are harder to quit than alcohol," she said. 
I didn’t believe it, but you know what? It is harder."
"[...] I'm not someone who wants to light up inside people's homes, including my own, and I don't want to stand outside on stree corners anymore. It's still a struggle. In fact, just talking about it makes me crave one, so let's stop, please! But I am really trying."
Campbell has admitted to being in better physical and mental shape since putting down the alcohol and cigarrettes, noting that yoga has played a huge part in bettering her overall health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook