Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

At 42, Mary J. Blige Shows Off Bikini Body


The songstress, Mary J. Blige is gracing the cover of the December issue of Shape magazine, showing off her rock-hard abs in a white high-neck bikini.

The 42-year-old discussed her favorite workouts and her why she gave up alcohol.
Though the Grammy winner singer has been exercising ‘religiously since 1997′, she says she felt her age was working against her maintaining her desired level of fitness.

‘I hate being out of shape! But I don’t exercise just to lose weight. It makes me feel better when I get that run in. I could be in the worst mood, but when I do my cardio I feel much, much better.’

Of course, a balanced diet also plays a huge part in overall health and fitness, and Mary has overhauled her eating habits to cut out gluten and dairy, while she also limits her carb intake.
‘I’m pretty diligent. I just can’t eat the way I used to,’ she reveals.

Who has the best abs in R&B — Mary J. Blige or Kelly Rowland?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook